Wednesday 16 July 2014

Dolce and Gabbana's Capri Couture - Alta Moda Show

This show encapsulated everything that I love about Italy, and it is lovely to see Stefano Gabbana and Domenico Dolce celebrating their home country and culture. I loved to see the use of such vibrant colours such as the rich blue and yellow. The designs and colours were inspired by citrus fruits and the traditional pottery 'Maiolica' dating from the Renaissance. After a recent trip to a Dolce and Gabbana outlet store, I came across some of the beautifully-embellished collection and quite frankly fell in love!


Taken from Vogue UK

Taken from Vogue UK

Maiolica


Dolce and Gabbana outlet store, Bicester

Personal favourites

I apologise for the quality of my photos, they were taken quickly on my iphone and the lighting wasn't great! I absolutely loved the bag and shoes shown on my last photo - they would look amazing paired with a white lace dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment